The gym size E35 features a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a 25 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an extremely smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that will provide a challenging workout. The moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary handle bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree inward cant reduce ankle and knee stress. The footbeds also articulate for optimal user comfort and performance. The easy to use console features an LCD display, cooling fans and built in speakers for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening.
The SOLE E35 elliptical machine provides a challenging cardio workout, supported by a blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data. The console includes a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers that allow you to plug in an MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist while you work out.
- Quiet drive system: Fluid, natural motion functions in both forward and reverse. The combination of a heavy, 29-pound flywheel and high gear ratio equates to an extremely smooth feel.
- Power incline: Additional resistance and variable positions mean a diverse, challenging cardio workout with the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees, allowing you to target and individually work all major lower body muscle groups.
- Advanced sensor systems: Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate and a heart rate chest strap are great for ongoing pulse monitoring, and heart rate interactive programs.
- Oversize foot pedals: Pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist, and SOLE SOLE engineers have created a two-degree inward slope to the foot pedals, reducing ankle and knee stress common in many elliptical machines. The foot beds are also adjustable for customized comfort.
- Four rear wheels on heavy-duty rails: The design ensures a smoother, more stable feel, and reduce side-to-side foot pedal motion.
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- 215-pound weight
- 375-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
- Adjustable pedals and console
- Power adjustable stride and incline
- 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Includes heart rate chest strap
- LCD console with 7.5-inch display
- Front drive system
- Built-in fan
- 15-inch pedals
- Includes sound system and water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics and parts: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
The E35 features fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 25 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a challenging workout.
The E35 also has a power incline feature for additional resistance as well as variable positions. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 different incline levels, allowing users to target and work all major lower body muscle groups, as well as handles for upper body workouts. It also has stationary handlebars with built-in pulse sensors for heart rate monitoring. A heart rate chest strap is included for highly accurate wireless monitoring.
The unique foot pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast. Sole engineers designed a 2-degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress. The four rear wheels ride on heavy duty rails, providing a smoother, more stable feel and reducing side-to-side foot pedal motion.
The E35 now includes an integrated tablet holder so you can use your smart devices to watch shows or follow workout routines. Also included is a USB port for charging and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to music.
Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.