This PhysioTrainer from HCI Fitness offers heavy-duty construction and unique design for any clinic or home setting. Designed to use with a table top for upper body training or on the floor as a leg exerciser, this trainer features a fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint, and a crack-resistant commercial grade shroud. An easy-to-read display is self-powered and offers a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts. This display shows your current speed (mph or kph), distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and scan mode.
The PhysioTrainer by HCI Fitness is an affordable bi-directional upper body ergonometers with heavy construction and a unique design that make it a perfect choice for either a clinic or home setting. The PhysioTrainer is designed to be used to work the arms and upper body on a table top or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The manufacturing process includes a fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint and a crack-resistant commercial grade shroud. The PhysioTrainer has a self-powered, easy-to-read display. The display panel has a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts whether the unit is being used on a tabletop or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The display shows your current speed (miles per hour or kilometers per hour), distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and scan mode.
The PhysioTrainer works arms on a table top and legs when placed on the floor.
Features & Specifications:
- Works arms on a table top and acts as a leg exerciser when placed on the floor
- Tilting oversized LCD display shows elapsed time, speed, distance, calories, scan mode
- Bi-directional resistance for rehabilitation and fitness applications
- Large, easy-to-adjust resistance knob with 8 loading levels
- Quiet electromagnetic resistance; no maintenance required
- Commercial-grade high-impact shroud cover
- Industrial poly V belt drive for smooth and dependable pedaling
- Comfortable multi-purpose handles with adjustable Velcro straps
- Compact design is easy to handle; easy to store
- Dimensions: 22.5 by 21 by 18 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 29 pounds
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Features an easy-to-adjust resistance knob with eight loading levels; whisper quiet electromagnetic resistance
Measures 22.5 x 21 x 18 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 29 pounds
Commercial grade high impact shroud cover and comfortable multi-purpose handles with adjustable Velcro straps
Compact design, easy to handle and store when not being used with industrial poly-v belt drive for smooth and dependable pedaling
Manufacturer’s warranty: frame – lifetime, drive belt – two years, electronics – one year, wearable parts – one year